If you are a lover of game, then you must have known the enjoyment one derives from it. To me, SEGA games remain my leisure game, especially when I need to cool off the day work.
But if I’m to ask! Where do you play your SEGA game? On TV or Computer? How fun will it be if you can also play it on your phone? Symbian to be precise. This trick on How to play SEGA games on Symbian Phone will give the answer as it teaches on how you can start playing this old game on your Symbian phone. Will it work? Yeah! Follow the tips below as you get it running.
I makes use of Picodrive to play on my Symbian phone. Picodrive is an application that lets you run this application on your Symbian phone.
- Click here to download it
- Download SEGA game as well
- Use Picodrive to install it using the trick below.
- On your phone, create a folder and copy the games into it
- Launch Picodrive, locate the folder where the games are
Load the game and start playing.
Subscribe by email to get latest tips in your inboxSHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS